Welcome to the the Grand Wedding Expo Forum . • Use this forum as a discussion board to talk about topics related to planning your wedding. Share your experiences, ask questions, discuss different topics and share images. Please display a positive, friendly attitude and be respectful of other's opinions. • PLEASE TRY TO POST IN THE CORRECT SECTION OF THE FORUM - Take a minute before asking a question or posting a new thread to look at all the forum categories on the forum home page . You may find your answer there or discover someone already posted about that topic. • Attacking other members, bashing companies, slander and libel are not allowed and can result in a warning or ban. Comments that are disrespectful to others or otherwise violate what we believe are appropriate standards for professional and civil discussion may be deleted.
• Always try to "give" back to our community. For each time you find help or answers, try to help someone else out in return. You may find that what goes around comes around...
• Give people a little time to respond to your requests. This is a peer support community. People are busy and it may take a little time for people to notice and respond to your request. Please be patient.
• Wedding vendors and experts in subjects related to the wedding industry in general, are welcome to post and offer advice. Unauthorized businesses are not permitted to link to your own site in posts or say check out my site or contact me - in any way! We always consider sharing any helpful info with the community! So if you have a really good post you think the community would benefit from, PLEASE PM ME THE LINK. If we think it's noteworthy we will be happy to share it and give you a link.
• 3 STRIKES RULE - We believe in 3 strikes, you're out. 1st violation, gentle warning and reminder of the rules. 2nd violation, ban warning. 3rd - you are out. Exceptions to the rule are blatant spam or overt guideline violations which can result in an instant ban.
• Members are responsible for what they post and GWE cannot be held liable for the content of posted messages. Enjoy using your forum!